Coronavirus (COVID-19) - We're here to help
Coronavirus is affecting all of us in a variety of ways, these are unprecedented times for us and for you. We have implemented our established continuity plans to protect our customers, our colleagues and their loved ones.
Call waiting times could be longer than usual during this period, thank you for your patience.
If you’re an existing policy holder, you can access your documentation online using My HomeLet. If you only have access to your documents by post please call us to update your details, so that you can access your documents online.
Thank you for your understanding at this unprecedented time for everyone. We hope that you and your families stay well
Whether you're one of our insurance customers or you're being referenced by HomeLet, we're on hand to give you the help you need.
- Find out more about making a claim on your Tenants Insurance policy.
- Read our frequently asked questions section to get the answers you need.
- Are you being referenced by HomeLet? Find out more about our referencing process and what types of checks we carry out.
- If you’re being referenced you can track the progress of your application online using our handy Tenant Application Tracker.
- Have you had a quote and wish to retrieve your quote?
- Do you need to know more about our cover? You can view our Tenants Insurance policy documents
- If you’re an existing customer, you can view your correspondence from HomeLet online, through My HomeLet