2011 has been an eventful year, and we are looking forward to building on what we have carried out and achieved over the past 12 months and making our partnership even stronger.
Below are details of our opening hours over the festive period:
- Friday 23 December 8.30am – 1pm
- Saturday 24 December Closed
- Monday 26 December Closed
- Tuesday 27 December Closed
- Wednesday 28 December 8.30am – 6pm
- Thursday 29 December 8.30am – 6pm
- Friday 30 December 8.30am – 6pm
- Saturday 31 December Closed
- Monday 2 January 2012 Closed
- Tuesday 3 January 8.30am – 6pm (normal working hours resume)
Helping others at Christmas…
Christmas is generally a time of happiness, spending time with family and enjoying a bit too much food! However, for some it’s not always the case. So employees at HomeLet have been working hard all year to raise money for The Nomad Trust – our nominated charity that helps homeless people in the Lincoln area to regain their independence and self-respect.
Rather than send out Christmas cards, we’ve decided to donate what we would have spent to The Nomad Trust. The cash can then be spent on the charity’s service users who are not fortunate enough to spend the festive period with family in a home of their own.
So, from all of the HomeLet team – have a fantastic time over Christmas and New Year – we’re really looking forward to working with you in 2012!