We’re HomeLet part of Barbon Insurance Group, one of Lincoln’s biggest employers and one of the UK’s largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance company. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents - providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products. Our more than 350 staff members are based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln.
|Reporting to||People Performance Leader|
As a member of the Legal Department, you will be supporting your colleagues in delivering an efficient and cost effective claims handing experience to our national customer base. This will be done through effect claims handling techniques whilst, developing and delivering an effective departmental training agenda.
The Legal Department handles ~ 1,800 matters every year and has ~10 employees. Amongst other things, you will:
Manage a portfolio of rent guarantee and legal expense claims;
Engage with Clients to keep them appraised of developments and seek instructions;
Calculate and process payments in adherence with the Client’s policy schedule;
Maintain an effective Learning & Development agenda for both existing and new team members; and
Deliver all training as the department requires.
· Associate Level of CILEx and/or IoP
· Ability to adapt and Embraces change
· Educated to A level standard as a minimum
· Confident with the skills to manage difficult conversations
· Proven knowledge and experience within Landlord and Tenant Litigation
· Experience of coaching individuals to enhance performance.
· CIPD/CTP or equivalent professional training qualification. Experience of working in a similar, regulatory environment
· Previous experience within a L&D/Training role
· Knowledge of L & D best practice & learning methodologies
· Knowledge of LMS systems
· Knowledge of Articulate software
Other package benefits: 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holiday, Employer Pension Contribution, Health Shield Cash Plan, discounted gym flex, childcare benefits, free car parking, free tea and coffee, staff restaurant
If this sounds like the job for you and you want to join a growing team, then please contact us with a your letter of application along with your CV to email@example.com
All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Senior Claims Handler & Trainer please fill in the form below.