We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to join our team. Do you have the drive to succeed, manage a team and a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets? We’re Movem part of Barbon Insurance Group. Our mission is to make renting fairer. Movem believes in creating a better, safer and more transparent rental experience for everyone, by improving the way people rent property, one tenancy at a time. This role is based on Lincoln with regular travel to Movem’s office is Brighton.
Purpose of the sales team:
Team of Innovative, hardworking, fun industry experts that take pride in delivering an outstanding level of service with a consultative approach to maximising all business opportunities
Main purpose of role:
The Sales Manager is responsible for the Movem product budget line. To represent Movem as the leader in our field and to ensure our existing customers feel valued and consistently deliver the agreed service levels. They would be play a key part in Movem’s mission to facilitate a major change in the industry.
The role is to develop and maintain good working relationships with clients primarily letting agents with opportunity to upsell. You would be key in updating our customers with our latest releases, bug fixes, or new features, but sometimes entire new functionality.
You will be responsible for helping develop our core product, through consumer feedback. You will be involved in developing marketing campaigns to provide innovative and fun ways to engage the customer, obtain feedback, incentivise their loyalty and insurance sales and create the personal touch. Ensuring clients feel loved and in return love Movem.
You can inspire change – should areas of our proposition or service prove challenging for our customer base ensure communication is shared and demonstrate ownership of all issues until resolved
Key tasks and main responsibilities:
- Provide face to face business reviews, where required to ensure our client base feels valued and listened to
- Monitor and report on performance against sales targets
- Monitor customer preferences and requirements to determine focus on development & sales efforts
- Be frontline support for all of Movem - resolve issues or escalate to the product manager as a technical issues.
- Co-ordinate clear Movem strategy and follow up
- Deliver a robust contact and sales strategy across our customers segmented into low, medium and high opportunity and engagement
- Take full ownership of the Movem product training and ensure implementation is effective
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised whilst driving change
- Complete accurately all CRM records on Salesforce as per requirements and prescribed audit
- To demonstrate a detailed knowledge of current market conditions in the lettings industry
- Be responsible for all new product launches onto the Movem agent database
Education & Qualifications
- 5 GCSE’s A-C or equivalent including English Lit/Language
- Experience/Knowledge -
- Proven sales experience
- Experience of working to targets
- Confident negotiator and have the ability to ‘Close the deal’
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Sales experience within the Tech industry
Other package benefits: 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holiday, Employer Pension Contribution, Health Shield Cash Plan, Discounted gym flex, Childcare benefits, Free car parking, Free tea and coffee & Staff restaurant.
To apply for the role, please simply send your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK
To apply for the position of Sales Manager (Movem) please fill in the form below.