We’re looking for target-driven and ambitious people who sincerely enjoy speaking to, and helping, customers. Ideally, you’ll have excellent customer service skills and a can-do attitude. You’ll also need to be self-motivated; a brilliant communicator with the ability to build a rapport with lots of different types of people.
|Reporting to||Insurance Team Leader|
Main purpose of the role:
To sell Tenants Insurance policies directly to customers through outbound and inbound calls. Utilising warm leads from within the HomeLet business to sell Tenants insurance and meeting/ exceeding sales targets.
Key tasks and accountabilities:
- Sell Insurance products directly to Tenants. Outbound call on leads provided from agents and other areas of the business
- Meet individual/exceed targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business unit. Maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of you own productivity
- To be aware of the department targets and work as part of a team to ensure you strive to influence this in a positive way. Offer support to your team leader and step up to lead the team in their absence in terms of conduct, behaviours, output and tasks
- Approach every single day as a fresh challenge and with an enthusiasm to deliver
- To remain 100% FCA, DPA and ICOB compliant and ensure that TCF requirements are followed throughout company processes, procedures and in looking after customers
- Work using the script/call guide
- To take ownership and responsibility of your workload and performance
- To achieve or exceed target on all quality assessments
- Work closely with all departments to deliver exceptional service
- To feedback to our Account Management teams on leads maximising the cross selling opportunities on each phone call.
- Input accurate data into all necessary logs, trackers and databases to accurately record information and provide adequate MI and audit trails
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements to current working practices as required
- Effectively deal with and log complaints
Education & Qualifications
- GCSE in English Language and Maths (or equivalent)
- Validated sales experience
- Experience of working to targets
- Experience of regulated products, non advised selling and or financial / insurance experience
Salary: £16,000 + up to 40% bonus + pension + benefits
Other package benefits: 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holiday, Employer Pension Contribution, Health Shield Cash Plan, Discounted gym flex, Childcare benefits, Free car parking, Free tea and coffee & Staff restaurant.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for the position please send your CV to Vacancies@barbon.com
To apply for the position of Sales Advisor (Insurance) please fill in the form below.