We’re looking for target-driven and ambitious people who genuinely enjoy speaking to, and helping, customers. Ideally, you’ll have excellent customer service skills and a can-do attitude. You’ll also need to be self-motivated and resourceful; a brilliant communicator with the ability to build a rapport with lots of different types of people.
|Reporting to||Insurance Team Leader|
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To sell Tenants Insurance policies directly to customer through outbound calling and inbound calls. Utilising warm leads from within the HomeLet business to sell Tenants insurance and meeting/ exceeding sales targets.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sell Insurance products directly to Tenants
- Meet individual/exceed targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business unit
- Outbound call on leads provided from agents and other areas of the business
- Maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of you own productivity
- To be aware of the department targets work as part of a team to ensure you strive to influence this in a positive way
- Offer support to your team leader and step up to lead the team in their absence in in terms of conduct, behaviours , output and tasks
- Approach each day as a fresh challenge and with an enthusiasm to deliver
- To remain 100% FCA, DPA and ICOB compliant
- To ensure that TCF requirements are followed throughout company processes, procedures and in dealing with customers
- Work using script/call guide
- To take ownership and responsibility of your workload and performance
- To achieve or exceed target on all quality assessments
- Work closely with all departments to deliver exceptional service
- To feedback to our Account Management teams on leads maximising the cross selling opportunities on each phone call.
- Input accurate data into all necessary logs, trackers and databases to accurately record information and provide adequate MI and audit trails
- To report to Team Leader any problems encountered or to a supervisor in absence of a Team Leader
- To update team visuals with targets and figures
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements to current working practices as required
- Effectively deal with and log complaints
- Prepare for monthly performance reviews, annual performance and development appraisals
- Attend and participate at your team meeting
- Adhere to Barbon Policies
- To carry out any other tasks as directed by Team Leaders or Manager
Hours of Work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £16,000 + up to 40% bonus + pension + benefits
What’s in it for you? As well as competitive salaries and bonus packages, we also enjoy:
- An on-site, subsidised bistro - offering a varied menu of locally sourced food and drinks
- A chill out room, including a pool table, TV and games consoles
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare scheme
- A regularly visiting florist, beautician and holistic therapist
- An incredible staff party every year
To apply for the position please send your CV to Vacancies@barbon.com
OTHER: All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Sales Advisor (Insurance) please fill in the form below.