We’re HomeLet, one of Lincoln’s biggest employers and one of the UK’s largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance company.We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents - providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.Our more than 350 staff members are based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln.
|Reporting to||Referencing Team Leader|
£15,000 per annum - rising to £15,500 when you pass your probation - plus bonuses. There’s scope to earn up to £17,500 if you become multi-skilled within the department.
We are looking for applicants who can start in January 2017
Our referencing department is the backbone of our business, as it’s where we first make contact with many of our tenant customers, when they come to us for essential references in order to secure their new rented properties.
We’re looking for permanent Customer Service Advisors to work in our award-winning referencing contact centre, obtaining and completing our tenant customers’ references by contacting their nominated referees over the phone.
We’ll also ask you to keep our systems up to date and ensure the correct decisions have been made, with regards to referencing applications, based on the information you’ve gathered. We work in a highly regulated environment, so the role naturally demands a high level of accuracy to ensure we remain compliant at all times.
You’ll work for us on an annualised contract which equates to an average of 37.5 hours per week. This means that during our peak season you will be required to work additional hours. The hours will be returned to you in our off peak season.
What we’re looking for...
We want to hear from passionate, driven and friendly people who have a desire to excel in their roles.
Therefore, there are some skills-based attributes we’d like you to demonstrate, to ensure we continue to exceed our customers’ expectations:
- A minimum of six months’ customer service experience
- Ability to build a strong rapport with customers
- A great track record of meeting, and exceeding, KPI targets
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Confidence to manage your workload and any issues professionally and calmly
- Comfort in working in a target-driven and fast-changing environment
- Ability to respond to changing business needs
- You’ll also be a fast learner, able to demonstrate good results in your education, and will be PC-literate on all Microsoft applications
What’s in it for you? As well as competitive salaries and bonus packages, we also enjoy:
- An on-site, subsidised bistro - offering a varied menu of locally sourced food and drinks
- A chill out room, including a pool table, TV and games consoles
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare scheme
- A regularly visiting florist, beautician and holistic therapist
- An incredible staff party every year
OTHER: All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Referencing Executive please fill in the form below.