As a member of the Legal Department, you will be supporting the Company’s cash flow. This will be done by using effective debt recovery techniques to collect insurance monies, paid out during successful claims.
|Reporting to||Debt Recovery Team Leader|
The Legal Department handles ~ 1,800 matters every year and has ~10 employees. Amongst other things, you will:
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To operate within separate teams of Claims & Recovery Handlers, supporting the delivery of high quality provisions to our diverse, Internal/External Customer bases.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITES:
- Adhere to all relevant policies, local processes, regulatory and business service level agreements
- Input claims, storing the relevant documents & evidence on the corresponding systems
- Manage all customer enquiries across varied mediums, including but not restricted to email, telephone & post
- Take pre-emptive steps to enhance recovery potentials within a claim by ensuring all data input is accurate.
- Accurately organise financial payment requisitions as part of the claim ensuring payments are made to the policy holder efficiently with relevant tracking & recording in place
- Liaise with our approved supplier of legal advocates to arrange legal representation at court hearings, producing and recording on systems the required documents for such hearings
- Liaise with County Courts nationally to arrange Bailiff & Eviction appointments when tenants fail to vacate
- Organise all incoming/outgoing post to ensure that legal documents are served in line with relevant legislation.
- Chase outstanding Claim documents to enable claims to progress as efficiently as possible subsequently reducing the financial outlay.
Other package benefits: 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holiday, Employer Pension Contribution, Health Shield Cash Plan, Discounted gym flex, Childcare benefits, Free car parking, Free tea and coffee & Staff restaurant
You will be based in our purpose built, stylish office, located in the heart of historical Lincoln. There is easy access to the A46 and the A15, with free parking on site. We are also situated within a short walk of the Lincoln Central Station.
If this sounds like the job for you and you want to join a growing team, then please contact us with a your letter of application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Recoveries Handler please fill in the form below.