We’re HomeLet part of Barbon Insurance Group, one of Lincoln’s biggest employers and the UK’s largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance company. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents - providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products. Our more than 350 staff members are based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln
|Reporting to||Legal & Claims Manager|
As an experienced people leader you will lead circa. 15 team members. You will support the Department Manager in delivering a market leading Claims and Complaints experience. This will be achieved by using effective people leadership techniques to motivate and inspire your team members whilst managing team performance against KPIs.
The Claims Team handles ~ 1,800 matters every year, with the majority of claims arising due to a tenant’s non-payment of rent. The Complaints Team handle ~ 800 matters each year, relating to the Group wide product offering.
Amongst other things, you will:
· Motivate your team members to deliver exceptional service whilst exceeding Department KPIs;
· Manage daily workflows for both areas, ensuring both regulatory and legislative deadlines are met;
· Hold regular performance reviews on a one-to-one basis and encourage best practice sharing through regular team meetings;
· Undertake quality assurance checking and coach team members to maintain high standards of quality; and
· Undertake performance management, in line with HR frameworks, when necessary.
· Self-Motivated and Driven by results;
· Ability to adapt and Embraces change;
· A minimum of 3 years People Leadership experience in a regulated environment
· Confident with the skills to manage difficult conversations and conflict
· Experience of managing performance through formal frameworks when appropriate
· A proven history of successful workflow and capacity management.
· Accredited to Level 3 standard in the Institute of Leadership and Management;
· Knowledge of the FCA Complaints Handling Procedures; and
· Previous experience in the Private Rented Sector within a leadership role.
Other package benefits:
25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holiday
Employer Pension Contribution
Health Shield Cash Plan
Discounted gym flex
Free car parking
Free tea and coffee
Please send your letter of application, along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about us please visit www.barbon.com
Other: All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of People Performance Leader please fill in the form below.