We are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll professional with sound knowledge and experience working within general payroll to join our team. You will have a strong understanding of SAGE Payroll and the ability to use Excel on a technical level. As an ideal applicant you will demonstrate good attention to detail, the ability to think outside of the box and be proactive in your daily tasks.
|Reporting to||HR Business Partner|
Duties will include (although this list is not exhaustive): -
- Processing monthly payroll to designated deadlines
- Management of our SAGE Payroll system including online payslips
- Providing relevant information to employees and supporting Managers when required
- Adhering to payroll compliance i.e. PAYE, NIC’s, P11D’s, PSA’s
- Responsibility for the accurate completion of all statutory requirements e.g. pension, auto-enrolment.
- Benefits administration e.g. pension, childcare vouchers
In 2018 we were placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. This role actively plays a part in helping to engage our employees and making this a great place to work. You will be based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln.
What’s in it for you? As well as a competitive salary, we also enjoy:
An on-site, subsidised bistro - offering a varied menu of locally sourced food and drinks, 25 days’ holiday, Free parking, Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit. Childcare vouchers, Healthcare scheme, A regularly visiting florist, beautician and holistic therapist and an incredible staff party every year
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30 (part-time/job share will also be considered)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for the position of Payroll & Benefit Advisor please fill in the form below.