This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to develop their career, working for a fast paced and growing business. We are looking for a dynamic B2B Marketing Executive for this 12 month fixed term contract - with the option of extending to up 15 months. HomeLet are one of Lincoln’s biggest employers and the UK’s largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance company. With over 350 staff members we're based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln.
|Reporting to||Marketing Manager|
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To develop and maintain communications channels with Barbon’s broad range of B2B customers and partners. To develop a B2B Marketing and Communications plan that supports the sales strategy for both growth and retention, manage and deliver a series of events throughout the UK, ensuring our B2B customers are kept up to date with changes in our business and the industry in general and work with the sales teams to ensure that sales literature is relevant and up to date.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Liaise with Marketing Manager, Head of Sales and sales teams to develop a 12-month, rolling Marketing & Communications Plan.
- Delivery of a variety of monthly marketing campaigns, designed to nurture prospective sales leads, proactively generate opportunities for sales and support field based sales teams.
- Work with the Account Management team to develop marketing led retention campaigns and support existing initiatives.
- Produce and distribute communications to support business initiatives.
- Plan a calendar of events to drive the acquisition of new B2B partners and the retention of existing customers. Ensure all events are planned and delivered successfully.
- As required, work with alternative B2B channels and providers to develop new route to market solutions.
Desirable - CIM Diploma in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Minimum three years working in a B2B Sales and Marketing Environment
- Experience of event management
- Experience with digital marketing
- Strong copywriting skills for producing compelling sales literature and campaigns that drive positive ROI.
Desirable - Experience of working in a regulated environment, particularly Financial Services
Skills / Aptitudes
- Collaborative Working- Works Co-Operatively
- Communicating Clearly- Communicates Professionally
- Leading & Developing- Drives Own Development
- Thinking Customer- Puts the Customer First
- Commercial Mind-set- Makes an effort to limit wasted resource
- Analysing & Initiating- Makes Effective Decisions
- Adapting & Responding- Is Open to Change
- Taking Ownership- Accepts Responsibility
- Creating & Innovating- Seeks Improvement
- Planning & Prioritising-Prioritises and Plans Own Work
Desirable - A good understanding of the sales process, including CRM systems and customer buying cycles.
Other package benefits:
25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holiday
Employer Pension Contribution
Health Shield Cash Plan
Discounted gym flex
Free car parking
Free tea and coffee
To apply for the position of B2B Digital Marketing Executive please fill in the form below.