We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents - providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products. We have more than 350 staff members based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln. In 2018 we were voted one of the 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For', and have recently won the Lincolnshire Media Business Award for Education, Training and Skills – so you know you’ll be in the right hands if you join our team!
|Reporting to||Referencing Team Leader|
Our referencing department is the backbone of our business, as it’s where we first make contact with many of our tenant customers, when they come to us for essential references in order to secure their new rented properties.
We’re looking for people who genuinely enjoy speaking to and helping customers. Ideally, you’ll have excellent customer service skills and a can-do attitude. You'd be working as a Customer Service Advisor in our award-winning Referencing contact centre, obtaining and completing our customers’ references by contacting their nominated referees over the phone. The role will involve hitting daily targets, so we’re looking for people who are driven by achieving, and motivated to succeed.
What we’re looking for...
We want to hear from passionate, driven and friendly people who have a desire to excel in their roles.
Therefore, there are some skills-based attributes we’d like you to demonstrate, to ensure we continue to exceed our customers’ expectations:A passion for Customer service
- Ability to build a rapport with lots of different types of customers
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Being a team-player: our success is not only based on individual efforts, but working efficiently as one team
- Confidence to manage your workload and any issues professionally and calmly
- Comfort in working in a target-driven and fast-changing environment
- Ability to respond to changing business needs
- You’ll also be a fast learner, able to demonstrate good results in your education, and will be PC-literate on all Microsoft applications
Starting salary - £ 15,500 per annum - rising to £16,600 when you pass your probation - plus bonuses. There’s scope to earn up to £18,000 if you become multi-skilled within the department. Here at HomeLet we have done extensive research into similar roles in the area and are proud to say that our salary and benefit package is one of the best.
What’s in it for you? As well as competitive salaries and bonus packages, we also enjoy:
- An on-site, subsidised bistro - offering a varied menu of locally sourced food and drinks. A chill out room, including a pool table, TV and games consoles. 25 days’ holiday, free parking, free tea, coffee and fresh fruit. Childcare vouchers, Healthcare schemes, beauticians and an incredible staff party every year
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for the position please send your CV to Vacancies@barbon.com
To apply for the position of HomeLet Customer Service Advisor (Referencing) please fill in the form below.