Operating in a growing sector, the role will focus on the B2C digital marketing activity for the HomeLet brand in competitive insurance markets. With a primary focus on Search Engine Marketing (SEM), this is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketeer to work for an established market leader, to define and deliver the Paid Search, Remarketing and Paid Social Media strategy for the business.
|Reporting to||Marketing & Ecommerce Manager|
The ideal candidate:
- Strong working knowledge of SEM including Paid Search (PPC)
- Hands-on experience managing Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns
- Experienced in prolonging user engagement through Retargeting and Remarketing
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of site tagging, tracking and campaign reporting
- Demonstrable experience with leading paid media platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook and Bing
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Highly organised, collaborative and able to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
About the role:
Reporting into the Digital and Ecommerce Manager, you’ll plan, optimise, implement and manage effective Paid Search and Remarketing campaigns, whilst working to develop the digital marketing strategy to support the businesses continued growth.
- Management of PPC from Keyword research, ad copy, tracking bid management and reporting
- Analyse activity and generate regular performance reporting for all Paid Search campaigns and Remarketing, tracking KPIs and producing management reporting
- Ensure Paid Media channels are aligned with and support broader marketing activities
- Produce business cases for further channel investment backed by detailed campaign analysis
- Support the development of strategies, with a focus on ecommerce, to drive online traffic to the HomeLet website
- Implement tests to optimise campaign activity and the performance of the website
- Work closely with the Group IT department and act as a Marketing lead on any relevant projects and support any sales and marketing initiatives where required
- Manage and work closely with suppliers and agencies to deliver the business’ marketing strategy
Other package benefits:
- 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Health Shield Cash Plan
- Discounted gym flex
- Childcare benefits
- Free car parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Staff restaurant
All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist please fill in the form below.