MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: To act as the 2nd point of contact for all Complainants, handling and resolving complaints for all brands and sites of Barbon Insurance Group (BIG). Taking a pragmatic approach, balancing: Business, Customer and Cost to deliver fair outcomes to Complainants whilst protecting the Financial, Reputational and Operational position of the Business.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Act as the Designated Complaint Handler (DCH) for a portfolio of complaint cases
- Adhere to all policies, processes, regulation and legislation whether internal or external
- Review end to end customer journeys, conducting root cause analysis to ensure investigations are thorough, enabling you to deliver fair outcomes to the Complainant and identify business improvements
- Maintain personal/professional competence through the successful completion of any training modules set
- Keep accurate records of all dealings to mitigate any risk of mis-communication along with enabling robust M.I reporting
- Liaise with 3rd parties as required to escalate complaints and/or notify our own insurers
- Handle Financial Ombudsman Cases, end to end, ensuring risks to the business are escalated or mitigated effectively whilst delivering fair outcomes
- To achieve key metrics of quality, efficiency, comeback topple, FOS topple, acceptance
- Contribute to the improvement an sustainment of Customer Satisfaction scores through high quality of work
- Answer all related queries via various mediums, including, but not limited to:
- Undertake any requested, additional activities that have a reasonable expectancy.
Education & Qualifications - 5 GCSEs graded A* - C
Experience/ Knowledge -
- Complaint handling experience
- Insurance technical knowledge
- Insurance Claims process knowledge
- Experience of working in a regulated Financial / Insurance Services environement
- Knowledge of complaint handling policies
Other package benefits: 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holiday, Employer Pension Contribution, Health Shield Cash Plan, Discounted gym flex, Childcare benefits, Free car parking, Free tea and coffee, Staff restaurant plus more.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Complaints Handler please fill in the form below.