We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Executive. This role is field based. Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the UK. We are looking for a person to join our team by introducing and delivering agent training on HomeLet’s core product offering to new and existing customers.
|Reporting to||Business Development Team Leader|
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Working collaboratively with the Sales team in introducing and delivering agent training on HomeLet’s core product offering to new and existing customers.
Represents the company in developing relationships with all agents at Key level and above to deliver increased engagement and penetration.
Delivers training and support to a market leading standard through exceptional customer service and communication.
Supports the development and performance of the agent training team by completing specific management tasks and activities.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work with the Sales team to implement product training to agents to proactively increase the customer base within HomeLet
- To provide information on FCA regulated insurance products in a non-advised manner to enable customers to reach informed decisions to purchase
- Operate compliantly with relevant FCA regulations and procedures
- Demonstrate an effective follow up training strategy ensuring the customer fully understands the Sales process and it is embedded within their processes
- Actively and seamlessly manage the agent handover process ensuring all agent details and opportunities are effectively transferred to the Account Manager
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis and develops solutions where needed
- Utilises data to help support the delivery and impact of training
- Establishes productive and professional relationships with key influencers and personnel within offices
- Supports a performance management and improvement process that leads to a positive and measurable impact of the Sales team
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Key stakeholders across the business
- Support Sales team to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations whilst Identifying grow opportunities
- Provide accurate and effective records of customer interaction demonstrating a clear and consistent approach whilst supporting a robust audit trail
- To demonstrate detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors in the lettings industry to support business strategies
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volumes and strategic objectives for agents
- Proactively pursue personal development and achievement against target
- Manage own workload in accordance to required deadlines
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES ·
- Achieves assigned sales quota.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Meets assigned expectations for excellent customer service.
- Meets assigned expectation on team business growth programmes.
Secondary school qualification
Diploma / higher education
Proven Sales experience (Minimum 2 years)
Experience of working to targets
Experience using all office systems (Outlook/PowerPoint/Excel/Word)
Evidence of experience working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve required outcomes
A full clean UK driving licence
Lettings industry experience
Insurance industry experience
Experience of working in a regulated environment
Skills / Aptitudes
Collaborative Working- Encourages Co-Operative Working
Communicating Clearly- Promotes Two-Way Communication
Leading & Developing- Drives own development
Thinking Customer- Puts customer first and strives to Deliver Excellence
Commercial Mind set – Makes an effort to limit wasted resource
Analysing & Initiating – Makes effective decisions
Adapting & Responding - Adapts to Change
Taking Ownership- Accepts responsibility
Creating & Innovating – Seeks improvement
Planning & Prioritising - Prioritises and plans own work
Evidence of having completed a recognised sales training course
Committed to task completion
Salary: £23,529 plus up to 25% performance related bonus
Benefits: Company Car, 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday, Employer pension contribution, + many more flexible benefits available
To apply for the role, please simply send your CV to email@example.com
OTHER: All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Business Development Executive please fill in the form below.