We’re HomeLet part of Barbon Insurance Group, one of Lincoln’s biggest employers and the UK’s largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance company. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products. We have more than 350 staff members based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln. We are looking for a Business Development Executive to support our Sales Team. This role is field based, although the company Head Office is based in Lincoln
|Reporting to||Barbon Sales Operations Manager|
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Working collaboratively with the Sales team in introducing and delivering agent training on HomeLet’s core product offering to new and existing customers.
Represents the company in developing relationships with all agents at Key level and above to deliver increased engagement and penetration.
Delivers training and support to a market leading standard through exceptional customer service and communication.
Supports the development and performance of the agent training team by completing specific management tasks and activities.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work with the Sales team to implement product training to agents to proactively increase the customer base within HomeLet
- To provide information on FCA regulated insurance products in a non-advised manner to enable customers to reach informed decisions to purchase
- Operate compliantly with relevant FCA regulations and procedures
- Demonstrate an effective follow up training strategy ensuring the customer fully understands the Sales process and it is embedded within their processes
- Actively and seamlessly manage the agent handover process ensuring all agent details and opportunities are effectively transferred to the Account Manager
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis and develops solutions where needed
- Utilises data to help support the delivery and impact of training
- Establishes productive and professional relationships with key influencers and personnel within offices
- Supports a performance management and improvement process that leads to a positive and measurable impact of the Sales team
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Key stakeholders across the business
- Support Sales team to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations whilst Identifying grow opportunities
- Provide accurate and effective records of customer interaction demonstrating a clear and consistent approach whilst supporting a robust audit trail
- To demonstrate detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors in the lettings industry to support business strategies
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volumes and strategic objectives for agents
- Proactively pursue personal development and achievement against target
- Manage own workload in accordance to required deadlines
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES ·
- Achieves assigned sales quota.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Meets assigned expectations for excellent customer service.
- Meets assigned expectation on team business growth programmes.
Salary: £23,000, plus up to 25% performance related bonus
Benefits: Company Car, 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday, Employer pension contribution, + many more flexible benefits available
To apply for the role, please simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER: All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Business Development Executive please fill in the form below.