We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager. Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the UK.
|Reporting to||Head of Account Mangement|
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To develop and maintain long term relationships with a portfolio of assigned and new customers. Connecting with key influencers in delivery of business growth solutions to maximise income streams.
To ensure retention of accounts using a consistent contact strategy.
To demonstrate detailed knowledge of current market conditions in the lettings industry.
The role will be to represent the entire range of company products and services towards achieving sales quotas.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develop a trusted account manager relationship with accounts.
- Ensure a timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Identify and grow opportunities within area and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issues escalated as needed.
- To provide information on FCA regulated insurance products in a non-advised manner to enable customers to reach an informed decision to purchase
- Provide accurate and effective records of customer interaction demonstrating a clear and consistent approach to maximising our customers business potential
- To present the Barbon’s portfolio of products and services including general insurance and referencing to potential clients through direct communications .
- Meet set sales quotas for growth & retention
- Monitor and follow up on all product training completed with agents
- Operate compliantly with relevant FCA regulations and procedures
- Liaise with other business areas to achieve aims and objectives of the department and to ‘delight’ our customers
- Proactively pursue personal development and achievement against target
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably ask you to perform which are within your skill sets
GCSE’s A-C or equivalent.
Ability to communicate at all levels, present and influence
Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’ excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
Experience in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs
Ability to manage multiple projects whilst attention to detail.
Proven sales ability
Knowledge of the Lettings industry
Experience of working within the FCA regulated environment
Proven experience of successful and compliant selling in a related industry would
be an advantage.
Skills / Aptitudes
Collaborative Working- Works Co-Operatively
Communicating Clearly- Communicates Professionally
Leading & Developing- Drives Own Development
Thinking Customer- Puts the Customer First
Commercial Mind-set- Makes an effort to limit wasted resource
Analysing & Initiating- Makes Effective Decisions
Adapting & Responding- Is Open to Change
Taking Ownership- Accepts Responsibility
Creating & Innovating- Seeks Improvement
Planning & Prioritising-Prioritises and Plans Own Work
Benefits: 25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, HealthShield ( health care scheme), Free Parking, FREE OFFICE FRUIT, On site therapies, Wellbeing scheme
To apply for the position please send your CV to Vacancies@barbon.com
OTHER: All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this rol
To apply for the position of Account Manager please fill in the form below.